Sunday, March 18, 2012

You Can't Trust Everyone

Yes Wizards, it's one of those posts again. As you might know, Me and Mason Swiftblade had quite a big fall out. So after my temper taking over him, I blocked him in every contact I could. Not allowing him to do anything! However, some of his friends in the community wrote a piece of trash on my Facebook wall, and as I said to him, Twitter drama shouldn't go to Facebook or any other premises! It should stay where it has been caused. 

Moreover another person calls me a disrespectful person, who not to respect anyone. Now, do you think I disrespect you all the time? Actually I don't think so either, my rule is "Don't respect the person who doesn't respect you back.", It isn't like I should respect anyone if they don't respect you.

So this is a caution warning for all of you. Don't expect my respect when you don't respect me, you won't recieve a good side of me.

This has been a post by Sir. Ravenstone.

Happy Wizarding!

2 comments:

  1. While your rule makes sense, I feel that you should treat people the way you wish to be treated. So if you disrespect them thy will in return, and vice versa. And drama is drama, no matter where it is. Many of us use multiple Social Networks. Just saying....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use multiple social networks. Therefore, Mason telling me to leave Twitter is not his choice.

      Delete