Monday, March 12, 2012

Update



Hello Wizards,

Sorry that I haven't been posting lately, but as you can see, I was busy all day with a MAJOR update! It was amazing the amount of testing, work and much more that I needed to put into today. Telling my teacher to get me into the I.C.T room wasn't an easy job either, but with a few bragging rights you know you could do anything!

Anyways, lets get some stuff done. 

Wizard Weekly News

Now, Wizard Weekly  I mean, Wizard Weekly News is NOT and I mean NOT the news for the W101 Central series Wizard Weekly. It's my news, given to you. 

First up, the new Zafaria wallpaper, which can be found in the Wizard101 Downloads. It's fantastic if you have nothing to put as your screen image. Imagine turning on your computer to the sight of the lovely Safari theme of a world in our favorite game, Wizard101!

Also in the Spiral, across the world. Wizard101 UK has had a successful IDoA 2012 day! 


Congratulations Wizard101 UK! 

And lastly but not least, The Spiral Hero world. We have had an update, wait, The Spiral Hero? I meant Tales of a Wizard! Yes, we are making it more blog friendly now, enjoy the updates, goodbye!

Happy Wizarding!



No comments:

Post a Comment