Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sorry for Party Rocking I MEAN Sorry for the Issue

Hello Wizards, I know it's a weird title. But it was something to jolly up the mood. I'm not in a bad mood right now, and not planning to be.  I'm sorry you guys had to hear such stuff about me. But to be honest, if I told you the full real story (You have my word that it's true). Then it can be proved that 85% of what The Life of a Wizard said was a lie. I prove it? Alright. (This Comic Sans is really helping out) Okay.


What Happened?

Well actually it was a silly matter. In total Mark (@MarkOfTheGamer) accidently said an inappropriate word, why accidently? Because he forgot that the #twizard community DO NOT tolerate swearing. So I kindly told him to quickly delete that tweet and rephrase it as quickly as possible. I also warned him saying that if he doesn't, he will surely get 'it' from the twizards. Apparently, Mason Swiftblade (Owner/Writer of The Life of a Wizard) had gotten offended by what I said, and therefore creating an argument full of stupidity. Noticing this, Chris Darkflame (A.k.a Sierra Mist) found out that I apparently offended Mason, and he rapidly went onto Sir. Swiftblade's side. Once this happened, he posted a hatefilled wall post on my Facebook wall, telling me to do such that will not be said. So I thought (this is stupid) that he should get his own medicine and I posted my reply onto his wall. Seeing this, Edward Lifegem (Owner of Around the Spiral with Edward Lifegem) comments telling me to delete this wall post, I told him out of rage that Chris should remove it himself, just like I had to remove it myself. I only removed that wallpost 16 HOURS after Chris had posted it. Not fair, That's how I got mad in the first place. Autumn Dreamwalker (Owner of Secrets of the Spiral) saw me and Edward pick at each other, and she joined in (onto Edward's side) and started to do it towards me to. After me finishing the argument by blocking Edward and Autumn in every way. There seeing me block them, Sean Redhammer (Owner of That Crazy Thaumaturge) started cussing/swearing me out, as so with Chris did to me. 

In the end, I blocked all of them but Chris. That was a purpose so I can get in touch with him, just in case I wanted to discuss it out. 

Which I'm trying to do now. 

Now you've heard the full story, you may now judge me. I admit that I swore, but that was on Facebook, just like Mason said. I have never EVER swore about or to anyone on Twitter. 

That's all I've wanted to say, thanks. And please keep with me in this hard time. Goodbye Ravens!

~Sir RavenStone

3 comments:

  1. I just felt a bit agitated because you were trying to say negative things about the #twizard group and trying to give Mark the impression that we would scold him till he removed the tweet. But it's clearly obvious you can't recognise that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well what you did say about me was untrue, and I find it very agitating that instead of you telling me what I did like I'm doing with the others, you create an appalling blog post about something which is 85% lies. Moreover, they weren't as negative, and if you can't take a few criticism then truly you would have gotten offended. I feel that you raised a big batch of drama for apparently stupidity. This is why me and the others are already nearly at the stage of becoming friends. However you, I will never discuss it out with you. As you said very rudely, it's a BIG NO. And I do not care sorry, because if it weren't for Diana Wildheart saying to add you back when we fell out the other time, You would've stayed on that Blocked list for ever. So really, don't think your a life-needing accessory, because your not. Just you were being very hypocritical in your blog post saying that you have nothing good to say then don't say it at all? YOUR BLOG POST only stated that I swore, nothing else about the full story. Which really doesn't tell your followers the truth. So don't lie to them, I didn't. I admitted what I did. But your always Mr. Perfect. Lower down your attitude about how high you are because you own an official blog. Your just another troll in my book.

      Delete
    2. Wow, I didn't "Join in on Edward's side." I posted a comment asking how I make everyone hate you, which is something you had accused me of in one of your comments. That's not taking sides, that's trying to clarify something. I am sorry if you misunderstood.

      Delete