Friday, March 16, 2012

Chronicles of the RavenStones.

As you know about Alric Dragonflame. I deleted him, his name felt boring to me. Like, common. So creativity, imaginative mind came out. I have a new character, who just started the second spell in the magic of Pyromancy, introducing...... Nathaniel Ravenstone! The first of his generation! His second school of Wizardry is Necromancy. Not studying at Ravenwood for some reason, but at Grizzleheim Academy! WAIT A SECOND. Where's Grizzleheim? WHAAAT! YOU DON'T KNOW GRIZZLEHEIM! Speak to Baldur Goldpaws and receive the quest to the great world of medieval bears and ravens fighting together against goblins and such.

Finally you've turned an Adept. Now we can get started. Grizzleheim Academy is not known to you yet? Where on Bartleby do you expect the Ravens to have learned such magic? From the trees? Heck no!

By Gamma's beak! You don't know where Grizzleheim Academy is, alright Ambrose will sure get a call. Let me tell you where it is then, Grizzleheim Academy is located near a wood in Ravenscar. You might not see it, but hey it's Magical! Do you think Hogwarts came out so easily?

Grizzleheim Magic is much more powerful then Ravenwood Magic. We study the power of Flame, Frost, Lightning. Also the power of Afterlife, Nature, and Folklore. You refer to this as Fire, Ice, Storm, Death, Life, and Myth.

I suggest finishing your studies now, as my potion is nearly created! Baldur will love my weapons I created for the Bear Army! The Wolf corruption will surely be defeated.

You help by helping out some of the warriors and undead. Go on.

Goodbye! Fine, Your not leaving? Inya Anata, Conyete escofe! (Translation, With all the power in me, I now pronounce you...Teleported into the Commons!)

No comments:

Post a Comment